Keeping in touch with your Beacon Medical Group providers and services is vital, especially if you live with chronic health conditions. Nobody knows you like we do, and we’re here for you!
Your safety is our priority. For those who need care from any of our Beacon Medical Group primary or specialty care teams, we wanted to let you know we will be seeing patients using enhanced safety measures at all locations effective April 20, including:
- Patient, provider and staff symptom and temperature checks prior to entering our offices
- Masks for all patients, providers, and associates
- Patient flow that ensures physical distancing standards
- Referral for video visits or onsite MedPoint triage trailers for patients experiencing respiratory symptoms
Beacon Medical Group providers are available to help and answer any questions you may have. Depending on your needs, options for care include:
- In-office visits for wellness checks, non-urgent needs, and new patients
- Online video visits with providers: Many of our Beacon doctors now offer video visits, so you can see your doctor from the comfort of home using your smartphone or computer. Hundreds of our patients are now choosing this convenient option! Just call your Beacon Medical Group office to schedule your appointment. You will receive instructions about how the video visits work and an email invitation for your appointment.
Please call your Beacon Medical Group office to learn more or to schedule an appointment.